Selection Test Results for IIT JEE Achiever (2014-16) and Medical Excel (2014-16) Conducted on Saturday January 25, 2014 - Results & Admission Process
January 25, 2014|
At the outset, we thank you for appearing for the selection test for various programs on Saturday January 25, 2014. We hope you enjoyed taking the test.
We are pleased to announce the results of the same. The following students have qualified in the selection test. The students are now invited for counseling as per the schedule indicated against their names. The venue of counseling is also mentioned against each name.
During the counselling session, you will be able to make a selection of the program and center based on seats available at the time of your counseling. You are requested to attend the counseling as per the schedule given. The seats* shall be allotted on first-come-first-served basis in the order of merit. You are therefore, advised to attend the counseling as per the schedule. We request the student to be present along with the parent(s) to be able to take an immediate decision and complete the admission. It will be important to make a decision and complete the admission process by paying the necessary fees at the counseling session. Failure to complete the admission could result in the preferred choice of seat not being available.
Individual communication has been sent to every student who has qualified to the email address available in our records. An SMS also has been sent to the mobile number(s) available in our records. In case, any student who has qualified has not received the communication, kindly contact BASE at 080-42604600 or the centre where you did your registration for the selection test.
For any clarification, kindly contact 080-4260 4600 or the nearest BASE centre. You can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of students who have qualified in the Selection test conducted on January 25, 2014
Counselling Venue details:-
1. Basavanagudi: BASE, No 27, Bull Temple Road, Basavanagudi, (Next to Reliance Fresh)
2. Malleshwaram: "Saphalya", No. 47/1A, First Floor, 13th Cross, 8th Main, Malleshwaram, (Near Canara Union), Tel: 080-41400008, Mobile: 7829694992
3. Indiranagar: Sree Cauvery PU College, 17th Cross, Behind BESCOM Office, Kodihalli, Bengaluru 560008 Tel: 080-41179342/9900192397
4. Mysore: P-22, Gange Road, G & H Block, Kuvempunagar, Tel: 0821-4242100, 425 8100
5. Shimoga: Raksha Nilaya 1st Floor, Opp Karnataka Bank, Savalanga Road SHIMOGA 577201, Phone: 08182 223980, Mob : 9886207058